What's happening at Calvary?
Get in The Loop! Explore our full calendar of upcoming services and events using our calendar below!
- Women's Bible Study at 9:30am.
- A Senior Adult Bible Study at 10am.
- Men and Women's Bible Studies at 6:45pm.
- Teens at 6:45pm.
- AWANA at 6:45pm.
- We believe we have the best pastoral staff, and each year we set aside one Sunday to honor them. This year’s Pastor Appreciation will be Sunday, October 25th. There will be baskets in the west lobby for you to drop cards and gifts for each pastor as you would like to. Overwhelm them with appreciation and love.
- We are participating in an Operation Christmas Child campaign. We are asking for donations of socks for 2-4 year old boys/girls and 10-14 year old boys/girls, as well as jump ropes, jacks, playing cards, and bandanas. Check out the table in back of the sanctuary for more information and a list of the needed items.
- Trunk or Treat will be on Wednesday, October 28th at 7:45pm for all Calvary Kids! We are needing cars decorated and candy donated. If you would like to participate by decorating your trunk please sign up in the west lobby. We ask that you park every other spot the night of the event for social distancing. If you are donating candy please drop it off in the container in the west lobby.
- There will be a brief Student Ministry Parent Meeting on Sunday, November 1st after each service at the front of the stage. If your child is in the Youth Group please make plans to attend the meeting as information will be given regarding the leadership transition.